Another hello from Canada!

rbminis

Hello, My name is Ralph. My main interest in militaria is TR although I do collect WW I EK's and medals as well. My father was a Panzer crewman/loader in the 16th Panzer Div.

This forum seems to be getting over run by Canadians. Welcome Ralph, at least you are a Westerner, not like those French Canadians in Minnesota.
Best
Gus

Gustaf said:
This forum seems to be getting over run by Canadians. Welcome Ralph, at least you are a Westerner, not like those French Canadians in Minnesota.
Best
Gus
Thanks for the welcome Gus!
I think you spelled that wrong, French Canadiens. :D
Ralph.

rbminis said:
Gustaf said:
Best
Gus
Thanks for the welcome Gus!
I think you spelled that wrong, French Canadiens. :D
Ralph.
Sorry Ralph, I am not fluent in Canadien, although I have watched "Strange Brew" several times, I just can not pick up on the lingo.

Hey Joe,
I amnot worried about the Canadien invasion, they can not make it very far in to the US as they will soon run out of beer, and I know for a fact that drinking US beer will either kill or at least disable a very strong Canadien soldier. How James and Paul survive drinking Budweiser is beyond me.
Best
Gsu

Actually, most of the major Canadian beer companies are owned by the giant US breweries!All part of the results of our free trade agreement with the States. Welcome Ralph!

b.loree said:
Actually, most of the major Canadian beer companies are owned by the giant US breweries!All part of the results of our free trade agreement with the States. Welcome Ralph!
Hah! by gaining control of Canadien breweries, the US can bring Canada to its knees by making the beer to US standards.

Hence the need to invest in CanadiAn wine to oust the American invasion and take back the White House :greentank: !!

Cheers all :eek:ccasion5:

RON said:
Hence the need to invest in CanadiAn wine to oust the American invasion and take back the White House :greentank: !!

Cheers all :eek:ccasion5:
The last time you Canadians had control of the White House, you nearly burned it to the ground!

I guess we were too drunk then :D

Merry Christmas Gus and all the best for 2013!

I am afraid that the dilution of our beer from the traditional 5% alcohol content would be regarded as an unfriendly act by a foreign power. We might be forced to adopt the Cuban model and nationalize those beer industries in order to protect our native brew. Grey power marches and protests would also be staged by our seniors who have infiltrated your tropical states and live unseen among you! We do have hidden power and influence unknown to the average American. A perfect example is Fla's recent law on international drivers licences for foreigners. Canucks will be granted exemption from this and state police have already been told to not enforce this when dealing with us. So perhaps, the concerns of Joe and Gus are justified.

The Canadians in Fla and Arz are of no danger, their blood is so thin from having to exist on watered down US beer that they could not offer much force, and besides, they are not armed but we are.
Best
Gus

Thought you might like this Gus! :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E064kb3UnU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ralph.

Back