another melburnian

Hello and welcome.
I know Doncastre UK very well! There was a time I had my hair cut in Doncaster. :D
Looking forward to see your collection and views of Doncaster Aus.
cheers
|<ris

Hi Mark, welcome! i'm in Melbourne too, in Yarraville. There aren't many of us here, but it's great to hear from another Aussie.

Enjoy, this is an extraordinary forum, I've learnt more here than any reference book can hope to contain.

Cheers,

David

Hello Mark and David, I'm a collector in Canberra and have heard of another fellow here with a big collection. I'm trying to hook up with him but have had no luck yet. Do you guys know of him and how I might be able to get in touch?

Regard Glen
Canberra Australia

Mc5051 said:
Hello Mark and David, I'm a collector in Canberra and have heard of another fellow here with a big collection. I'm trying to hook up with him but have had no luck yet. Do you guys know of him and how I might be able to get in touch?

Regard Glen
Canberra Australia

Hi Glen, sorry, no Canberra connections from me :(

Good to meet you though!

Mc5051 said:

Regard Glen
Canberra Australia

Glen,

That might be me you are referring to? I was in Canberra for a while, now in Brisbane, but definitely a pretty good collection!

Mike

Hi Mike, OK, that must have been you. Pity you are no longer local but if the sun and heat is calling then Brisbane is the way to go.

Back