Another XXX picture

joerookery

So much for this being a family forum.

We need KB to translate the poems but this vacation in Switzerland, I think represents two soldiers entering the door of a bordello. For shame.
bordello.jpg

...more or less this:

"That travels to Switzerland"

"Because with the fate's powers
No ew'ger association is to be woven
And the accident strides quickly"

Otto

"The trip through Switzerland, The one with the the girl of destiny is no eternal union to stain. and the unhappyness proceeds quickly"
I would guess that the gils behind the door are not the healthest.
Gus

Interesting Otto, I think that it says that a man who has a good woman, should not stain his union, as unhappyness comes quickly.
In other words, in the words of John Glenn, "keep your wick dry"
Gus

Gustaf said:
Interesting Otto, I think that it says that a man who has a good woman, should not stain his union, as unhappyness comes quickly.
In other words, in the words of John Glenn, "keep your wick dry"
Gus

Hi Gsu,
Your feeling is fine , that makes sense, but its not MÄDCHEN, it's MÄCHTEN...

Yes Otto, I need glasses.
The one who makes history, is no eternal unions to stain, and unhappyness proceeds quickly.

The one who raises pigs, should not go to the dance with pig poo on his boots.

ps Otto, pig poo is the stuff that come out of the rear end of a pig

Did you ever see the movie "The Waking of Ned Devine."? It is a great movie. Better than that it's a fantastic movie. There is a pig farmer in that movie, and he wants badly to be involved with this woman and her son. If you have not seen the movie. I highly recommend you rent it. It's one of those movies that just makes you smile and laugh. If you've ever been a father. You'll understand this movie. I think it's Irish.

On another subject, I went to the dance with Janet. It's going to be 46° tomorrow night. That's Fahrenheit. Janet promised to keep me warm! So you all keep the helmets going I'll be watching the Amazing Race and building a fire. This is a South Texas cold front.

Wow, 46 degrees for a high, that is great, we do not expect it to get above freezing tomorrow, but at least the wind is below 45 mph now.
Gus

All right chaps,
Enough of this lewedness! Why, this thread is only a few posts long, and it already has more "stains" than a bawd's sheets!

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but "Arrest" doesn't mean "This way to the girls." It means "Confinement."
The bit of poetic verse at the bottom translates roughly as:

"The Trip to Switzerland"

For with the forces of fate
No eternal bond can be made
And misfortune is swift.

So why is the guy grinning like a possum eating - well - never mind. Staged photo, I guess.

A trip to neutral Switzerland is a euphemism for desertion - not insertion! Let's keep it clean here, eh? :wink:

Way to go smarty pants, you just spoiled a good thing, much like when Laurie ruined my vision af a cute chick collecting pointy hats (at least there is still Amy)
Gus

Oops, sorry L.
I notice you are just using your first initial now. Hehehe Gus

Gus,

As they say out on the sunny Sahara: "May the fleas of a thousand camels...."

Under all that rubber mask and greatcoat, it should be real comfy.

As Beavis and his buddy say: Heh! Heh-Heh! Heh!

Cheers,

Laurie

Back