Anyone collecting interested in latin american pickelhauben?

I think this may fit into the category of "Yes, somebody will be interested if it's cool and the price is right..." If you have some to sell, maybe post them on the 'for sale' thread. Pix are also good. For myself, I won't be buying ANY Pickelhaube for a while... just blew my budget. :-?

:) Ron

Hi Ron, maybe I didnt explain myself well, my native laguaje is spanish, I am from argentina and interested in sahring data, pictures, etc, nothing for sale.
I am reallu interested in the subject and in the general history of LA helmets.
POLI

Poli, that's fine and this is the place to learn about helmets. I hope the link provided by Joe helped. And... welcome to the forum!

:D Ron

The following wappen, from a Ecuadorian pickelhaube, is up for auction on a Dutch site. I have no idea whether its authentic or not tough.

http://link.marktplaats.nl/537238661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards :wave:

Edwin

Hey Edwin,

That plate looks good to me although I'm no expert by a long shot, but I entered "Pickelhaube"... I guess this is similar to ebay, not really a militaria site run by anybody with knowledge. :-? The usual fakes and see "all my auctions" stuff.

poniatowski said:
Hey Edwin,

That plate looks good to me although I'm no expert by a long shot, but I entered "Pickelhaube"... I guess this is similar to ebay, not really a militaria site run by anybody with knowledge. :-? The usual fakes and see "all my auctions" stuff.

See all my auctions is also active on this site, albeit on a more modest scale. It appears that the market for pickelhaubes is not so big in the Netherlands.

Regards :wave:

Edwin

I would totally collect these... if only money and space allowed!

I can't have everything but as my wife noted... I do try! :-"

Back