Anyone going to the O.V.M.S. Show in Wilmington, OH Oct 27th & 28th

ww1czechlegion

Hello,

I have a table for the upcoming O.V.M.S. Show in Wilmington, Ohio this coming October 27th & 28th.

I'm wondering if any members here will be attending.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Hello,

I have a table for the upcoming O.V.M.S. Show in Wilmington, Ohio this coming October 27th & 28th.

I'm wondering if any members here will be attending.

Best Wishes,

Alan
Jim Turinetti used to be there all the time as he lived in Ohio
but he has moved to Fla.
Mike Kelso might go ?
but he has not said anything about it
Steve

I would attend but my wife and I are moving to the new house. I'm strapped for cash and I hope to have the movers bring over the big stuff that Friday.

What is the report on the show ?
Thanks
Steve

Thanks for asking Steve.

It was a good show. I did well with sales, and found some nice things to bring home for the collection.

I bought a nice M95 Prussian enlisted Pioneer 30 marked helmet. I'll take photos of it and post them later today. I also found some belt buckles for the collection.

My two friends that were with me at the show did very well with finding things to buy. One of them bought mostly for re-sale, and he's already re-sold some of it with his online business. His phone was chiming on Friday night while we were at the hotel, with customers wanting to buy items.

The interesting thing is that the show date was the same weekend as Ciney, and I don't know if there were any Europeans at this O.V.M.S. Wilmington Show this time around, at least not like there were this past June. I only spoke with Alex and a few other Russians who were there, but that's because they live in the States.

The best thing was being able to visit with other collectors in person at the show.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Back