ATTENTION OTTO! Pilot´s flying gear for sale

Douglas

Hi Otto and my Imperialoids´ Friends,

A friend collector from Belgium is putting for sale this complete flying gear of a WWI pilot and I thought that you might would like to take a look. Enjoy:

http://www.militariasales.com/e107_plugins/myStore/showpic.php?image=Duitsepiloot1418LARGE&id=1578&cat=36

All the best,

Douglas.

Oops, :eek:

I forgot to mention: his website is www.militariasales.com and his name is Marc. Nice chap to deal with.

Douglas.

Good price? I though it was very high. I have been looking for a set of Flieger overalls since 1996. But I really do not need another Crash helmet. If the overalls were by themselves, I would have bought it in a heart beat. A shame......

Hi Tony,
I not said good price for knowledge, but based on the prices that I have been seeing in some sites. In one of them the dealer asked US$ 1500 only for the crash helmet.
Otto

Rendsburg said:
Hi Douglas,
Thanks for the information. Good price, but unfortunatly, not for me.
:) Otto

I agree, it is not the item for guys like us! But did you check his WWI photos section? He has some nice pictures of German pilots/planes.

Oh, let me assure you all that I have no interest to marketing his items. Just like to warn you all about some good items that can be found at this kind of small sites.

Douglas.

Oh, let me assure you all that I have no interest to marketing his items. Just like to warn you all about some good items that can be found at this kind of small sites.

Be cool, Douglas, we know that :)
Otto

Back