Mike,
Just copy Joe's or Pauls, but do not copy James's as he is an escaped convict and might be more dangerous than Laurie. Or better yet, do like I did and have Chas do it for you.
Zaphod

Margo, if I send you one for me can you do the same please. I've tried everything to get my picture the size required ...but it's a no go.

I have Otto's and mine sized and uploaded. If anyone need help email me the pic and I will mail back the URL where it is posted. I will even do it for Kaiser Bill and Bruno (hint hint)

Joe - I'll post you some 'Muller' shots asap - I havent forgotten - still trying to work the technology! :oops:

Hey Mikey,
You gotta learn how to spell your name if you want to use technology,
Best wishes
Gsu

Joe,

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... I've just noticed that since the site went down the other day my avatar disappeared and I've lost the connection you gave me for uploading it. HELPpppppppppppppppp Please ](*,)

Hey Mike, Same thing happened to me, Chas had to fix it for me. So don't feel bad because you are old and decrepet>
Gis

Mike your link is on the way.

If anyone else needs me to make them an avatar. I can do it this week. Send me the photo you want or a general description of what you want me to put together for you.

Back