Bad experince!

Oh yes it was a interesting experience to say the least, finally got him to pay for a table.

Only good part was as Joe said, he had a few Saxon Garde Reiter Officer helmets we where allowed to look at in detail etc. One helmet I cannot afford, but it was fun to look at.

James

Thank you for the information.

I asked Brian to put pictures of my vest for me.

The picture with the marking shows an original. I hope you can recognize the differences.

Greeting Dragoner08

I remember when Karsten got really mad. Everyone was out shopping and I was guarding the tables. When he returned he was extremely excited that one of his helmets and gone missing. Screaming and yelling he finally discovered that he had failed to unpack it and it was still under the table. James was a real saint that year. And Gus was not yet the bionic man and the long walks were difficult for him.

The thing I remember most was the way he handled the helmets, there were feathers laying all around from the plume from one of the helmets.

I was there that year and remember him and his helmets. Huge prices! It never ceases to amaze me, how cheap some people are. They abuse and take advantage of the nice people who help them out.

Hi all,

Karsten Ritscher from Hamburg (Patina) had in the past good stuff and not so expensive at all. I bought 2-3 helmets / caps from him. But since a few years,something happened with him, one have to be very very carefully with things he is selling...... :-({|= Very expensive now and a lot of fakes or self built helmets...Beware!!!

Philippe
:)

Posting these for Dragoner08> I have also posted a request in the "help" section asking that one of our German members contact him and explain how to post fotos. B
]

Back