Bargain Pickelhauben

I tried but the website was very difficult to navigate for me before the auction so I gave up...

Maybe I am getting to old for this Computer stuff:)

There is way too much proof that I am easily defeated by technology. The route in was through "Interencheres" website.
Look via the search for pickelhaube or casque a Pointe and you get whatever is available from whatever auction have them - Aisne was one of them. Got access to the whole auction through any one of their items for sale.

So you missed it too Amy. Hopefully nothing that we wanted.
Yes I miss it but then again it's nothing that I really missed. I had dealt with that auction house before and they are not honest on their description. They did not describe accurately and refuse to take returns or give discount.

Yes I miss it but then again it's nothing that I really missed. I had dealt with that auction house before and they are not honest on their description. They did not describe accurately and refuse to take returns or give discount.
Amy, forget about their descriptions (I know who writes them...). The good thing is they present multiple excellent pictures of each item. Rely exclusively on pictures, use your own judgement and experience, and/or take advice. This is my suggestion for next time, if any...

Select a good friend who will be at the auction in person and knows what
they are doing .Let them inspect the item in person and bid for you
Steve

Amy, forget about their descriptions (I know who writes them...). The good thing is they present multiple excellent pictures of each item. Rely exclusively on pictures, use your own judgement and experience, and/or take advice. This is my suggestion for next time, if any...
OK. Thank you

Back