Bavarian Infantry EM Ersatz Felt Pickelhaube M1915

RON

The same guy who recently won Adam's Prussian Feldartillerie EM Ersatz Stahlblech Kugelhelm M1915 has just won this one for a fairly good deal despite the liner in tatters and what seems like a fake chinstrap:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201334561869?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone from the Forum?

I think you might be right! I had my eye on that Bavarian Felt too, I was tempted to go for it....but I am still holding out for a nice cork pickelhaube though :)

Adam

Nope, not on my wants list. Besides, two root canals for the 'little lady' means no Picks for a while! :)

:D Ron

poniatowski said:
Nope, not on my wants list. Besides, two root canals for the 'little lady' means no Picks for a while! :)

:-s Don’t you guys have healthcare ?

Spiker said:
poniatowski said:

:-s Don’t you guys have healthcare ?

Not in that way. There is no universal health care in the U.S. and our dental insurance only covers so much (in other words, not enough). All in all though, my health care is pretty good, but not as good as it used to be before our current state government. Oh well... more helmets for you guys!

I see Ron, thanks for that insight, I thought that was the case but it’s always better to hear the facts first hand, that way you’re sure no news manipulation is involved.

Anyway, a few haubes more or less don’t really make that much difference, health comes first!

Back