BAVRIAN CHEVAULEGER RESERVE OFFICER WITH TRICHTER

Chlodovech

All,

Any comments on this one ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BAVRIAN-CHEVAULEGER-RESERVE-OFFICER-TRICHTER-/300480307195?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f6059ffb

:?

What does the seller mean by "I have owned it for over 15 yrs, part of the pickelhaubes.com collection. " ?

Chlodovech said:
What does the seller mean by "I have owned it for over 15 yrs, part of the pickelhaubes.com collection. " ?

I would say you are pretty safe with that one. The seller is Brian; the owner of this forum.

Yes, the helmet and trichter are mine...the reserve is $1,500 which is what I have in it. This set was purchased on March 3rd 1990. I do not knowingly fuck with people on ebay or any other collector. I always state that my items are from the pickelhubes.com collection, most of you know that that is me. I am well known in the collector world and I value my reputation. I give accurate descriptions to the best of my knowledge....you buy something from me and you don't like it....send it back and you get a refund. I stand by my word because, that is the way I was raised.

Bear in mind that this seller will not accept chickens or Mexican Pesos in payment, no need to ask how I know. Other than that, he is top notch.
Best
Gus

Gustaf said:
Bear in mind that this seller will not accept chickens or Mexican Pesos in payment, no need to ask how I know. Other than that, he is top notch.
Best
Gus

Great, there goes that idea....

:D Ron

poniatowski said:
Gustaf said:
Best
Gus

Great, there goes that idea....

AGM accepts chickens!!!
Best
Gus

All right you guys ....stop pullin my chain on this one! Its bad enough, that I have to sell this helmet and trichter. Gus this is gonna cost you another beer in Louisville! B

b.loree said:
All right you guys ....stop pullin my chain on this one! Its bad enough, that I have to sell this helmet and trichter. Gus this is gonna cost you another beer in Louisville! B

If you get your butt to Louisville, I will buy you a beer, but it will be a wussy US beer, eh.
Best
Gus

Thanks Gus...I always take that into consideration when I travel south of the 49th parallel. I mean...you guys have such a manly reputation for fighting for democracy, as do we Canucks but why the weak beer. I am continaully amazed at this situation. My American brothers (there are many Lorees, Lores, in the US and we did come from Manhattan, and NJ in the 1600s) band together...throw off the yoke of the failed Volstead Act (prohibition) and embrace 5% alcohol content!!! You will survive, eh. All the best to my American relations, Brian

Gustaf said:
b.loree said:

If you get your butt to Louisville, I will buy you a beer, but it will be a wussy US beer, eh.
Best
Gus

C'mon over to my house in central Wisconsin and I'll get you a Trapist Ale, 8.8 on that one... AND a full pint, not some 12 ounce'r. Or if you like Pils, we have some good German beers. Or if you like...

Back