Bekleidungsamt (BA- Clothing Depots) straps

KAGGR#1

After 52 years of collecting and never looking for these straps ,
I stepped into a new area of collecting
Bekleidungsamt (BA- Clothing Depots)straps?
A collector friend decided to his his
so I added them to my collection
some are mantel straps are not the same color as the Waffenrock straps
4 of the straps have old I D tags sewn onto the back
The red straps with I & II are Bavarian
To see and learn more about these straps \please go to Tony Schnurr's
site the Kaiser Bunker
He has a great collection of these straps
As he does for most all I G prewar straps
SteveB A x 6.jpgB A x 3.jpgB A backs .jpg

So these were worn by the men working in the corps clothing depots? Ill search out the info on Tony's site...

So these were worn by the men working in the corps clothing depots? Ill search out the info on Tony's site...
correct
I would assume they would be the same men who pt the B A stamps in the helmets ?
Tony can add to this thread
Steve

correct
I would assume they would be the same men who pt the B A stamps in the helmets ?
Tony can add to this thread
Steve
That’s right, the men of the clothing departments took care of the procurement and management of the uniforms, equipment and also weapons. With this in mind, they naturally also took care of quality control and necessary repairs. They should ensure that the army-equipment was always ready for a possible case of mobilization.

That’s right, the men of the clothing departments took care of the procurement and management of the uniforms, equipment and also weapons. With this in mind, they naturally also took care of quality control and necessary repairs. They should ensure that the army-equipment was always ready for a possible case of mobilization.
Would they be considered the soldiers who manned the Kammer ?
Thanks
Steve

Back