Book estate sale

joerookery

Here is a listing of titles available from an individual named Fred Hill. He is involved in selling a relative's estate. These books are available from him
[email protected]
I am not the middleman just the messenger. If you are interested in some of these write him and work out a deal. He knows nothing about these and would be very interested in moving the inventory. I have no prices. He already knows from me that the Lacarde books are worth a few bucks. He had a sibling that got ripped off by a dealer for the artefacts. Be reasonable with him.

A Genius For War, The German Army and General Staff 1807-1945 Col. T. N. Dupuy USA Ret.

Bismark Edward Crankshaw

European Military Uniforms, A Short History Paul Martin

Head Dress of Imperial Germany 1880-1916 Paul Sanders

The Kaiser's Army in Color Uniforms of the Imperial German Army as Illustrated by Carl Becker 1890-1910 Charles Woolley

The Cavalry Regiments of Frederick the Great 1756-1763 Gunter Dorn Joachim Engleman

Uniforms and Accoutrements of the Imperial German Army Hussars 1880-1910 Hussar Regiments 1-9 An Illustrated Guide to the Military Fashion of the Kaiser's Cavalry Paul Sanders

Uniforms and Accoutrements of the Imperial German Army Hussars 1880-1910 Hussar Regiments 10-20 An Illustrated Guide to the Military Fashion of the Kaiser's Cavalry Paul Sanders

Uniforms of the German Soldier An Illustrated History from WWII to the Present Day Aljandro M. Quesada

German Army Military Forces of the 19th Century The Armament, Insignia and Uniforms of the Army and Navy Illustrated in Full Color Gustav A. Sigal

The Infantry Regiments of Frederick The Great 1756-1763 Gunter Dorn Joachim Engleman (this has a yellow dust cover, the one listed above has a blue dust cover)

Encyclopedia of the German Army in the 20th Century Bruce Quarrie

Brass Spikes and Horsetail Plumes A History of U.S. Army Dress Helmets 1872-1904 Gordon Chappell

Uniforms and Equipment of the Imperial German Army 1900-1918 A Study in Period Photographs Air Service, Cavalry, Assault Troops, Signal Troops, Pickelhauben, steel helmets, Vehicles Charles Woolley

Uniforms and Equipment of the Imperial German Army 1900-1918 A Study in Period Photographs Infantry, Artillery, Jager, Landsturm, Mountain, Insignia, Weapons Charles Woolley

Spiked Helmets of Imperial Germany Volume one Infantry Regiments, Pioneer Battalions, General Officers WM. Randall Trawnik

Spiked Helmets of Imperial Germany Volume Two Cavalry, Artillery, Train Tony Cowan

Orders and Decorations Vaclav Mericka

Casques A Pointe et coiffures prestigieuses de l'armee allemande 1842-1918 Tome II troupes a cheval Jean Louise Larcade

Casques A Pointe et coiffures prestigieuses de l'armee allemande 1842-1918 Tome I Troupes a pied Jean Louise Larcade

Tannenberg Clash of Empires 1914 Dennis E. Showalter (This is a modern looking paperback...)

Germany's Aims in the First World War Fritz Fischer

World War I Infantry in Colour Photographs Laurent Mirouze (another modern looking paperback)

German Army and Navy Uniforms and Insignia 1871-1918 E.J. Hoffschmidt & W.H. Tantum IV

Imperial Military Officer's Helmets and Head Dress 1871-1918 Thomas N.G. Stubbs

Jackboot A History of the German Soldier 1713-1945 John Laffin

Heraldry and Regalia of War Beekman History of Wars Library

Military Medals, Decorations and Orders of the United States and Europe A Photographic Study to the Beginning of WWII RObert W.D. Ball & Paul Peters

Napoleon From Tilsit to Waterloo 1807-1815 Georges Lefebvre

Der Deutsch Franzofifche Krieg 1870 und 1871 Georg Koppen (I included a couple of photos of this, the title and author are in script and I may not have gotten them just right. Looks like it was published in 1890. It is a very nice item)

The Hussar general The Life of Blucher, Man of Waterloo Roger parkinson

The Imperial Kaiser the Life of William II Lawrence Wilson (paperback)

Great Chip, if you find out any information about prices–ease of transaction etc. please let us all know. Seems like a very nice guy.

Back