Book: Military Sun Helmets of the World

Peter_Suciu

I'm pleased to announce that my book on sun helmets is finally finished.

Promo-Front-Cover.jpg

Hey Peter, If that is the case, I will wait until you get redy to fly home, and if you have one left I will take it, otherwise, I'll order one when I get home. It is about time you wrote a book, I was beginning to think you were pulling our leg about you being a writer:)
Bes twihses
Gus

Peter,

Congratulations on the book! I will have to get one. I am very interested in your experience with Lulu. I have used Authorhouse and I'm starting to doubt my decision. My first experience with the publisher was very good. Things changed a bit, and I am having a less satisfying interchange with them for the second book. It has been my intent to keep the price of this book below $20 . Therefore color print was not an option. I feel they are nickel and diming me to death on the inclusion of the black-and-white pictures. While it is too late for me to change course now our third book is in the planning stage, and I would consider switching publishers. How were they?

Congrats on the new book Peter! I hope to purchase one in the coming months. Brian

I'm pleased to announce that my book is available and I have copies. Send me a private message if you are interested in buying a copy.

Back