BookS for sale (reservations) Volume 3 : Imperial Germany 1914-1918: Equipment of the Foot Soldier

Volumes 2, 3, 4, and 5 arrived at my house yesterday! I already had volume 1, but will order the other volumes too, when ready and offered for sale here.
Thanks a lot @Mecklenburg !

My books were shipped on the 31st of August, they arrived in Los Angeles on the 2nd and sat in customs for 3 days. They were then shipped to a dispersal center nearby and on the 7th they were shipped to Puerto Rico. They are still in Puerto Rico, the post office thinks that delivery will be delayed, they were on schedule for delivery on the 8th, but now I suspect they will be shipped to Guam and then to China to be sorted in a sub contracted facility.

My books were shipped on the 31st of August, they arrived in Los Angeles on the 2nd and sat in customs for 3 days. They were then shipped to a dispersal center nearby and on the 7th they were shipped to Puerto Rico. They are still in Puerto Rico, the post office thinks that delivery will be delayed, they were on schedule for delivery on the 8th, but now I suspect they will be shipped to Guam and then to China to be sorted in a sub contracted facility.
Where do u reside?? Sound like your books having a ride around the world.

Where do u reside?? Sound like your books having a ride around the world.
I live in Idaho. The package arrived after a month in transit. After Puerto Rico (where it languished for two weeks) it was sent to Florida and then to Portland Oregon, a thousand miles past my house, it would have been within 15 miles of my house a week before it was finally delivered. The books are worth the wait though. And then James LeB calls me and tells me that it took 3 days for his to be delivered. We do not like James, he is mean.

Bonjour à tous
J’ai ouvert la liste des réservations de mon nouveau livre : (Tome 3) dans la série « Un voyage photographique d’uniformes et d’équipements à travers le 20ème siècle ».
« L’Allemagne impériale 1914-1918 : l’équipement du fantassin »

Prix du livre : 49 eur (prix de réservation, il suffit de m’envoyer un message privé). 295 pages, édition limitée à 300 exemplaires numérotés. Plus de 1170 photos.

Il ne s’agit que d’une liste de réservation/planification, le livre sera disponible dans quelques mois.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frais d’expédition :

Expédition aux États-Unis - coût pour 1 livre
Expédition par la poste belge vers les États-Unis
53 EUR (avec suivi et sans assurance) ou 20 EUR (sans suivi et sans assurance). Il sera de 60 euros pour un forfait assuré.

Expédition aux États-Unis - coût pour 2 ou 3 livres
Expédition par la poste belge vers les États-Unis :
53 EUR (avec suivi et sans assurance). Il sera de 60 euros pour un forfait assuré.

Expédition aux États-Unis - coût pour 4, 5 ou 6 livres
Expédition par la poste belge vers les États-Unis :
90 EUR (avec suivi et sans assurance) . Il sera de 95 euros pour un forfait assuré.

Autres pays sur demande.

Dès que votre livre sera disponible, je contacterai tout le monde pour les détails de paiement et d’expédition (aucun paiement initial n’est nécessaire). Seul un nombre limité de livres sera mis à disposition par mon intermédiaire. Merci d’Bonjour, je vous rappelle que je suis intéressé par les livres 7,8,9. Que faut-il faire . Lun

Back