BookS for sale (reservations) Volume 4 / 5 and 6 : Imperial Germany 1914-1918

Hi all,
I have opened the reservations list for the new books : Volume 4, 5 and 6 in the series "A photographic journey of uniforms and equipment through the 20th century".

Volume 4 : Imperial Germany 1914-1918 : Weapons and Machine Gun
Volume 5 : Imperial Germany 1914-1918 : Technical Equipment : Medical, Artillery, Pioneer, Gas
Volume 6 : Imperial Germany 1914-1918 : Communication Equipment : Radio, Telephone, SIgnalling

Book price : 50 eur per book (reservation price, just send me a Private message). 295 pages, limited edition of 300 numbered copies. Over 1000 photos each.

This is just a reservation/planning list. I have a huge waiting list already, and only make promo of them here on the forum and on my Facebook page. I might ask pre-payment if I'm planning an extra run of books.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shipping costs:

Shipping to the US - cost for 1 book
Shipping with Belgian POST to the US
53 eur (with tracking and no insurance) or 20 eur (without any tracking and no insurance). It will be 60 eur for an insured package.

Shipping to the US - cost for 2 or 3 books
Shipping with Belgian POST to the US :
53 eur (with tracking and no insurance). It will be 60 eur for an insured package.

Shipping to the US - cost for 4, 5 or 6 books
Shipping with Belgian POST to the US :
90 eur (with tracking and no insurance) . It will be 95 eur for an insured package.

Other countries on request.

As soon as your book is availabe, I will contact everyone for payment and shipping details (no upfront payment is needed). Only a limited number of books will be made available through me.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• volume4.jpg
    volume4.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 12
  • volume5.jpg
    volume5.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 12
  • volume6.jpg
    volume6.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 12
Back