Brookly Park Militaria show July 25th

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone still going to this show in a little over a week? I plan on being there Saturday morning.

Is it still at the Armoury, 5500 85th ave N???

James

Hi James,

Yes, the show is at the location as you state. I'll be there Saturday, pending that I'm able to confirm a table today. And I believe Jerry R. will also be there, along with David Hanson. Hope to see Dick R. there, and maybe some others. Thanks!!!

Alan

:cry: Sorry to say I will miss this show, I've got a 2 day golf tournament this weekend. I'll be looking for a report on the show. Hope its a good one!! Dick

Well the show was good for me .
James showed up. Thanks.
Allan we missed you and your Iowa humor.
I picked up one WW2 helmet. Nothing WW1.
Dick I hope you did good Golfing.
Waiting for the St.Paul show Oct. 3-4 09.
:D :D
Jerry R.

I have never been to the St Paul show. Is this a good place to find Imperial helmets? As a relatively new guy to this website, I am anxious to learn which shows are worth while attending as far as Imperial helmets are concerned. Besides the Louisville show, what other shows are worth going to for helmets? Thanks

this show was ok, total of 6 spike helmets at the show. The October Show at the St. Paul fairgorunds is much better.

But since you are in Wisconsin, I beleive the Badger show in Madison area is coming up and I have heard that show if very good!

James

Back