Burgers Anyone?

newbe

Burgers Anyone?

Please find attached images of recently acquired Mecklemberg Schwerin Infantry Officer, Mecklemberg Schwerin Dragoon Officer and Mecklemberg Strelitz Infantry Officer. They sit nicely together! Any extra information, snippets and comments (positive or negative) gratefully appreciated.

Thanks to Eliza my daughter for loading them up.

DSC01277.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

OK Newbe
I can see that there need to be some changes made, there is no way you can use the name Newbe on this forum if you are going to show such helmets. you have got to come up with a better name. Outstanding helmets
Gus

Gustaf said:
OK Newbe I can see that there need to be some changes made, there is no way you can use the name Newbe on this forum if you are going to show such helmets. you have got to come up with a better name. Outstanding helmets Gus

No kidding. That is cRaZy! :tard:

I make a motion that we have the Admin change newbe's name to Mecklemberg Strelitz, or somethiing else fitting, and I agree with Joe, he should be at SOS to buy beer, or he can come and we will let James and Paul buy the beer again
Best wishes
Gus

Many thanks for the comments, much appreciated. Newbe is much obliged. The name is chosen in deference to the in depth expertise demonstrated on this web site, which I do not have. It's great to share our collecting passion and get criticism either good or bad from the experts, that is the essence of this web site and long may it continue. I will attend the SOS one day and the beer will be on me. How about that! Just how much can you guys drink?

newbe said:
. I will attend the SOS one day and the beer will be on me. How about that! Just how much can you guys drink?

Not nearly as much as they think they can. The best day to come is Thursday, if you are only coming one day, but you have to be a member to get in, the best thing to do is get a table, but then you will have to stay three days:)
Gus

Wow! Nice helmets! I probably should change my name to neophyte, since my own knowledge pales in comparison to others here. However, this is a great forum.

:D Ron

poniatowski said:
Wow! Nice helmets! I probably should change my name to neophyte, since my own knowledge pales in comparison to others here. However, this is a great forum.

:D Ron

Yeah, and I am going to change my name to ragpicker
Gus

Back