Camo M16 Stahlhelme with very nice Paint. Iowa WW1 Soldier Bring Back

ww1czechlegion

Offered for sale is a very nice Camo M16 Stahlhelme with very nice camo paint pattern. Helmet was brought back after WW1 by an Iowa Doughboy soldier.

Camo paint is guaranteed for life to be 100% original wartime German painted.

Hermann Weissenberger & Co., of Stuttgart-Cannstadt is the manufacturer of this helmet. It is marked "W66" inside the skirt, as seen in my photos.

Chinstrap is original to the helmet. I unfortunately treated it with some leather preservative many years ago after I acquired the helmet. Chinstrap has brass fittings, and has the riveted construction style on the leather strap.

The front pad of the liner has torn loose from the leather head band, unfortunately. The good news is that it is still present, and the original adjustment string goes through the tongues of this front pad. I pinned it to the leather band for some of the photos, in order to show how it is complete. All the cushions are intact behind the 3-leather pads. The original white tie string is intact, and it runs through all the holes on the tongues of the leather pads, as seen in photos. None of the holes are torn, and the leather pads are in good, sound condition.

This helmet will make for an excellent addition to any collection.

Price: $1,750.00 or "Best Offer".

Payment via PayPal is o.k. I prefer "friends and family". I also accept check or money order. Bank wire transfer is also possible.

USA Postage: $20.00 via Priority Mail w/Tracking.

Canada Postage: $35.00 via 1st Class International Mail w/Tracking.

UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, etc., Postage: $65.00 via Priority International Mail w/Tracking.

Australia & New Zealand Postage: $69.00 via Priority International Mail w/Tracking.

Singapore Postage: $69.00 via Priority International Mail w/Tracking.

Thanks,

Alan

101_7876.JPG

101_7877.JPG

101_7878.JPG

101_7879.JPG

101_7880.JPG

101_7881.JPG

101_7911.JPG

101_7912.JPG

101_7913.JPG

101_7914.JPG