Canadian Thanksgiving

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Today is the official day of Canadian Thanksgiving, we celebrate our blessings a bit ahead of our American neighbours. We also spell a lot of words differently :). All the best to my fellow Canucks. Go Blue Jays!!!

No Way Peter.....too many problems, too much debt, too much Donald and too many guns south of the 49th. It's NOT going to happen. :thumbsdown:

b.loree said:
No Way Peter.....too many problems, too much debt, too much Donald and too many guns south of the 49th. It's NOT going to happen. :thumbsdown:

As you said "too many guns" so you might not get a choice! :-"

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving. :reindeer: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion7:

Celebrating every now and then is great ! whatever the reason they may have invented for it.

Today …I’m celebrating Saturday . :eek:ccasion5:

Well Slim, it may be a short retirement, if I have to take up arms to defend the 49th like we did back in 1812. :) We do have some weaponry up here. We are not quite as defenseless as our gun controlled society might portray to some.

Talk to me when you pilgrimage to Florida, I will supply you with all the arms you need my friend.

James

J.LeBrasseur said:
Quit rubbing it in Brian, we know you are retired, some of us still have to work...

james

Had I been retired, I would not have been able to buy this. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I know we are total strangers but please put me in your will =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
One word for this awsome

Jonas

Wow! Spiker just threw 2 Aces on the table! Those 2 can't be beat and no way this old retired teacher could afford them. Congrats!

For our European friends...the 49th parallel forms most of the boundary between Canada and the USA. It is the longest undefended border in the world.

b.loree said:
For our European friends...the 49th parallel forms most of the boundary between Canada and the USA. It is the longest undefended border in the world.

I don't know... that patch of border in Idaho isn't someplace I'd like to invade.

Gus is already on the Mountie's watch list due to the infamous "grenade incident" where he tried to bring one across the border. I have never been to Idaho and would like to visit it and that Minnesota state one of these days as well. All in good time.

Back