Col. J's site

Here are the articles:

http://pickelhauben.net/articles/

Just scroll down and click :)

Philippe
:)

:bravo: I can just congratulate for the new design of your Website too. It is really a good Layout

Thank you, I want through the video tutorial with the developer yesterday. I still have my training wheels on. We are working on one article that did not transfer the pictures large enough. It is the non-infantry depot marks. Give me a little while. I also have a bunch of marks that people have sent that I have not added nor attributed. And I owe couple of people accreditation on the contributors lists. Too many irons in the fire right now. At least we are moving forward. I figure that Brian can triple my salary. But if only my wife and I were healthy enough to go to SOS this year.… Maybe next year.

Okay – size of the marks is fixed. I hope to add the new marks this weekend. So we are generally in business. For those of you going to SOS please send pictures of Mark's!

Thanks for updating the “markings” section Joe. I will be posting pictures from the SOS as usual. Take care and we all hope to enjoy your company at next years Show.

Okay I am up and running! After about a year I am finally posting new marks. Not only that but I think I have some time between Monday with the publisher and going back to Belgium in June. So I will probably write a few more articles. Who knows. I would like to thank the members who have sent in marks for us to post. Especially those from France and Russia who seem to have sent a great deal. Please let me know if I have forgotten your name on the contributors list and be aware that not every mark gets posted. Thank you thank you thank you. This is up and going. I know there are some pictures missing and if you see something that needs to be corrected please let me know.

Joe, my compliments! Your site offers a very generous lot of information, and once the contents of my wallet allow it I will buy at least two of your books! The preservation and presentation of info that otherwise may get lost is equally important as the preservation of Pickelhaubes. Chapeau! :thumb up: :thumb up: :thumb up:

Back