Collection pics

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
I have had numerous requests to show some of my collection, mainly Brian will not let it go :D

Not professional pictures, and room is a mess right now, but here you go, ask that these pictures please stay with this forum.

Best

James

Simply amazing. I have trouble comprehending such a large and beautiful collection. One question though--do you not like busbys?

Neil Young said:
Simply amazing. I have trouble comprehending such a large and beautiful collection. One question though--do you not like busbys?

Thanks Neil!

Busby's are something I have really never got into, kind of a mine field I do not know much about.

Have one nice Kinder Busby in one of the photo's but that is it.

Not saying I do not like them, just have no ventured into them, maybe someday???

Best

James

Amazing!
Thanks for sharing.
I am saving money in case you would happen to be selling, something, around november.... :wink:

Outstanding collection
My jaw keeps falling down ,i'm drooling all over the place now =P~
There are some nice ones that could fit right into my collection :oops:
Those helmets with the paradebush are very nice ,there not ersatz as i collect these ,but always wanted one in my collection :-"
James 's collection is far better than la pompelle visiting this collection will not be a disapointment as it was in la pompelle

Jonas

Amazing and impressive. And the French and Belgian cavalry items look fantastic as well. Obviously a dedicated collection.

J.LeBrasseur said:
I have had numerous requests to show some of my collection, mainly Brian will not let it go :D

Not professional pictures, and room is a mess right now, but here you go, ask that these pictures please stay with this forum.

Best

James

You're right, your room is a mess!! I volunteer to clean up the room and help you get rid of the helmets.

In all honesty, that's not a mess but it's how a collectionroom must look like. You really have a superb collection.

Greetings

Pickelhaube

Back