Come on guys where are the MAX photos

I'm really glad that I decided to go to the MAX Show this year. I was fortunate to aquire an untouched helmet of a reserve officer of the Guard Pioneer, which I aquired from a dealer on Thursday.

For anyone who saw the fellow w/the beautiful condition vulcan fiber body pioneer officer helmet priced at 3K on Thursday, I heard he didn't sell much of anything on his sparsely outfitted table. The helmet was the only Imperial German thing he had on his table. He dropped his price considerably, and let it go for the paltry sum of $800 on Saturday afternoon, a real steal! I walked by it several times on Saturday, and was disgusted at myself that I didn't stop to ask him if he'd take less for it. Never in my wildest imagination would I have imagined he would have lowered his price that much on the helmet.

It was a pleasure to meet & speak w/several other pickelhaube collectors at the show, and to be able to meet Bruno as well! I'm counting the days to the S.O.S. in March 2009!

It was really nice to meet you, Alan, as well as Jim Turinetti. I looked for you later to see your treasures but I could not find you anymore...
My first time at the Max show. Never seen so many svastikas in my life. Brrrr...
Not much for me in terms of Pickelhauben. H. Weitze had brought a few nice pieces.
I left with 2 Feldzeichen...
Bruno

Back