Comments?

Thanks for the kind comments fella's - I'm extremely chuffed that you should like this work! This stuff is all two years old now and I'm working on shooting the more recent pictures right now, ready for the next catalogue.

I think I know Torrihlon, Otto. Is'nt he French? Theres two of 'em.

I dont know what determines the size, Chas. They just happen that way. I hate doing self portraits so maybe they end up small for that reason!
The textural and m/m qualities are fairly subtle but I like to bring in abstract elements to break up the more straight figurative passages. I use a lot of different media in any one image and it doesent photograph that well sometimes. Theres a secret ingredient that I cant speak of for fear of someone pinching the technique that gives a certain 'look' to some of the works which is lost on the screen.
Funny that the 'Sorceress' picture is an example of a rare occasion when I produce a picture that I actually like. And yet it was one of the few from that show that did'nt sell. It was much complimented but......The curse of Frazetta perhaps? No - he's too nice a bloke for that! The 'Danse Macabre' picture sold first off and they could have sold it several more times - there was a disturbing 'scene' over it between two clients. Very strange!

We're a bit off topic here. Sorry!

Thanks again Guys. :)

I'm extremely chuffed that you should like this work!

You are not going to cut off one of your ears are you?

Johnny Depp has three in his collection

That guy has talent too!
"Your the worst pirate I ever heard of!" "Ah but you have heard of me..."

Must have some link to creativity.

I may lop off a lug-hole yet Joe. I thought I had 'Tinnitus' but I found out that I dont.

Will someone answer that Goddamn 'phone!

Back