Cookies

joerookery

Margo,
The site seems to have stopped putting cookies on my system. I cleanded cookies this weekend and now must log in every time. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Joe,
Maggie suggested that you set up a pass word that is profanity that you use commonly, then when you need to log on, it will be pretty much automatic. She also asked what kind of cookies you like, oatmeal or chocolate chip?
Gus

Here is what you have to do. Once you log in, and the screen refreshes with you now logged in, save the Forum AGAIN as a favorite. This was happening to me as well. It seems once you save it as a favorite when you are logged in, it saves the cookie and now I am logged in every time. T

Margo,
My bookmark does not include the www, but I must log on each time to as of this morning.
Gus

oops. I'm just sitting here in my office looking out the windows trying to think of what word to type, You know, pretty much computer illiterate.
works now, thanks
Gus

Margo nothing works and in fact I have to log on twice in a row to be logged on!

I don't know if this is the right forum but can you help me with my 9 iron? Seems like it sends the ball to random locations. I, of course, am doing everything right.

can you help me with my 9 iron? Seems like it sends the ball to random locations. I, of course, am doing everything right.
Joe,
The problem is not with your 9 iron, the problem is with the golf corse, the designer put the holes in the wrong places, this is done so golfers like you will spend more money on new clubs, so poor souls even waste money on lessons. Whe I played golf, I used a weed whacker, it was a very good club (you could clean up the rough before you took a shot, and even kill a few snakes), the only problem was it had a tendancy to slice. I learned quick not to use liquid centered balls.
Gus

Back