Cork ersatz pickelhaubes

golf19gt

Hi guys has anyone got any info on corkhelms i have two but cant find any info on them any help would be appriciated

Can you post pics of both of them so we can see witch model or type you have in your collection

That way it is easy to discus both your helmets

Schould you have problems with loading up pictures into your topic ask one of the admins to help you with that

They wil be pleased to do it for you

Jonas

I recently asked a question about a cork Haube that was listed on Ebay. I found it helpful to search "cork" in the tool bar above. There are a couple of good threads on these.

John :)

Send a private mesage to brian loree he wil help you with that
I would be pleased to help you out with your pics but every time i have to upload them i have to stuggle thru myself
Not a big computer freak myself

Jonas

SkipperJohn said:
I recently asked a question about a cork Haube that was listed on Ebay. I found it helpful to search "cork" in the tool bar above. There are a couple of good threads on these.

John :)

This golf19 guy is the one selling the two cork pickelhaubes. Maybe he should read the discussion going on in the Ebay section to know what we really think !

Thanks for reply guys im trying to get picks to show the inside there is alot of sweat marks around ive lifred the sweatband and taken pics just need to get them on but cant see a link to do it these were bought from a dealer about 4yrs ago i had someone look at them for me and was told they were good

There is a step by step tutorial on posting pictures here on the forum. It is right there in the topic lists.

Back