Curved Chinscale for Landgendarmerie Helmet "L.G." marked. 1-Side from a Pair.

ww1czechlegion

Offered for sale is a single side Chinscale that I am guessing came off of a Landgendarmerie Helmet, since it is clearly marked "L.G." near the attachment hole. I have never encountered a chinscale with this marking.

Please see photos for size measurements with a ruler.

Price: $70 or "Best Offer". Postage in USA is $8 via Media Select with tracking (the old 1st class mail).

I can ship this outside of the U.S. if someone wants this chinscale. Ask me for a postage quote. (my guess is that it will cost $22+ to mail this outside of USA)

Thanks,

Alan

100_8303.JPG

100_8304.JPG100_8305.JPG

100_8306.JPG100_8307.JPG

Hey Alan,
If you ever come across a full set around the size shown below, which could be around a cm longer, but no shorter, could you give me a yell? Flat is good, but I prefer convex.
Thanks!
Ron

Attachments

• Chin Scales.jpg
    Chin Scales.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey Alan,
If you ever come across a full set around the size shown below, which could be around a cm longer, but no shorter, could you give me a yell? Flat is good, but I prefer convex.
Thanks!
Ron
Hi Ron,

Thanks for reaching out with your request. I'll be happy to let you know if I ever run across anything like this.

In past years I had the good fortune of finding a couple sets for sale on German eBay that worked out perfectly for helmets I have. Now days it doesn't seem like the loose sets of chin scales come up as often for sale, just like other things I suppose.

There's a seller on eBay France, Eric Barron, who has parts for sale weekly. He often times strips officer helmets that have damaged helmet bodies and sells off the parts. You may be able to find a set from him. It seems that he has a pair for sale every couple of weeks or so. He just sold a gold flat set on May 19th for 134,85 Euros found here: https://www.ebay.fr/itm/22614025497...R15XD2&hash=item34a70272fe:g:lGgAAOSwJ-hmH2Rr

It might be a good idea for you to also post your request for this type of chin scale set here separately in a "stand alone" request in the Pickelhaubes and Parts Wanted section , so it isn't buried/hidden in this for sale thread. Your request will get more attention of you do this.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Back