Custom Pickelhauben Hawaiian Shirts

Redlegwolf

Hello fellow enthusiasts:

I got a wild hair today while working on designing shirts for my Artillery Battery. Would anyone out there be interested in custom Hawaiian/Aloha shirts with pickelhauben on them? The minimum order is 50, and they would be $50 each. If for some reason there was a lot of interest and we ordered over 150, they would go down to $35 each.

So, a little random, but you never know. It could be a really unique and fun shirt, and of course it could incorporate some of your favorite helmets in the design.

If you're interested, please let me know--shipping would be the small flat rate box amount, and I wouldn't make any profit off of it--I just think it would be a fun project.

Can you imagine?

v/r
Wolf

Eeeeeeuuuuuhhhhh....
Hawai-shirts in Belgium...??Karel: help !
Any pictures ?
:eek:
Francis

See--didn't think there would really be much interest. No pictures, because what would happen is we submit pictures of our favorite hauben, and the artist literally paints the design before it is printed on the shirts.

Hawaiian shirts work everywhere... 8)

Francis, what do you mean by shouting "Help"? We can at least wear a Hawaiian shirt a few days a year... maybe we need something like a raincoat with a pickelhaube on it?

Adler 1

Don't they make polo-shirts or sweaters ? I would take some.

Raincoats... Correct Karel ! :D
To wear over the Hawai shirt !!!

Francis

We could definitely do hats, polo shirts, sweatshirts, or t-shirts if there was more interes down that route...something like a guy in a pickelhaube and "Pickel-fan"

Back