Daeler Question

W.Unland

Hello,

Has anyone experience in dealing with Sergio Semino at "militaria-online.de"?

He has an impressive selection of pickelhauben and I am tempted to purchase from him but am curious of his reputation in the community as I know nothing about him.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you might give.

Regards,
William Unland

Hi,

This seller is very kind. As soon you ask a question or request a picture, he will do it. That is a good point.

His sytem of return if you are not happy with your purchase is good too.

About the helmets, as usually, YOU are the first expert. Sergio sells helmets, some of them wonderful. However it is your duty to check if the helmet is good / repaired / completed or not.

And then, no surprise.

Best regards

Eric

I do agree with the positive feelings about Sergio. He's direct, open and he is a skilled dealer for over many years. All helmetys I have bought from him are more than OK.

Hello,
I believe, he is an expert, and he wrote some articles about Hessian helmets.
I should be glad to read it.
Regards :D

Possibly it is interesting to send a direct mail to: [email protected] and ask him if he has some articles available. I guess his Italian is splendid, his German is good, but his English may be poor. If you have the book: Deutsche Offiziershelme aus der Kaiserzeit 1870-1918 Band 1, Joachim Hilsenbeck (Steinach-Verlag) available, you can see many pictures, made by Sergio. Indeed I reckon he's an expert.

regards,

Ad

Back