Die Organisation, Bekleidung, Ausrüstung und Bewaffnung der Königlich Bayerischen Armee von 1806 bis 1906

Sandmann

Dear friends,
I found this awesome book about the Bavarian army in 2 parts for download, which I‘d like to recommend you.
  • Part 1 is only text with a lot of interesting information about the development of the Bavarian uniform with the helmets.
  • Part 2 is a drawing book with very detailed uniform drawings from 1806 to 1906.

Die Organisation, Bekleidung, Ausrüstung und Bewaffnung der Königlich Bayerischen Armee von 1806 bis 1906 - Part I
Die Organisation, Bekleidung, Ausrüstung und Bewaffnung der Königlich Bayerischen Armee von 1806 bis 1906 - Part II

Super,
Thanks Sandy!
I already downloaded the text part a long time ago, very happy that the drawings are also scanned now 😀
Regards,
Lars

There is just one page, i.e. the cover, in each link. Is there any possibility to have the whole text?

There is just one page, i.e. the cover, in each link. Is there any possibility to have the whole text?
For sure, please update the link and use the marked arrows above the pages to scroll on or the selection menu „content“ or „overview“ to the left. Then you can read the whole books:
848747CB-E838-476F-96AA-FFDA70644554.jpeg

An amazing book, the downloads are huge!
Even though this is a secondary source, it contains information on equipment that I haven't been able to find anywhere else, not only relevant for the Bavarian army, but also for the Prussian army as much of the equipment was the same after 1871.

Back