Donations 2022

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
There have been a number of member donations during this Christmas and New Year period and again thank you everyone. Consequently, it is time to create a 2022 thread. A reminder, that we now have a donate button on the forum front page which has a direct link to PayPal. I would like to thank John S for his recent donation and active participation here on the forum. 👍

Last edited:
Thank you SkipperJohn for your donation today, it is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Another Haube thanks to Peter B and Patrick C for their recent donations. Thank you both for your active participation here. 👍

My thanks to Bruno for his generous donation to the forum today. It's been too long since we met at the 2018 SOS Bruno, or was it 2017? :) Anyway, I hope we can do so again in better times.

Amy, it is such a pleasure to have you with us here on the forum. Thank you for your generous donation and all that you have done to help our members locate missing parts for their helmets. You have an amazing collection! Like Bruno, I hope to see you in person once again in the future.

Eric B. thank you for your donation to the forum and participation here on the site.

Thank you to Stephen N. for his recent donation. Great to have you with us!

Robert R. thank you for your generous donation to the forum. Your support is much appreciated.
I also received a forum donation today from Kyle C. AKA "von Mackensen" here on the site. Thank you Kyle.

Last edited:
Tony V. Thanks for the donation! Good to know that once again the membership came up with information that prevented a waste of money. 👍

John S. My thanks for your recent donation to the forum. I hope to work on that Garde helmet of yours once I am back in Fla in December. :)

Jonas d P. my thanks for your recent donation to the forum. Jonas, you have not been posting as much here recently as in the past, I hope all is good with you and that you will have more time for us in the future. All the best Jonas. Brian

Jonas d P. my thanks for your recent donation to the forum. Jonas, you have not been posting as much here recently as in the past, I hope all is good with you and that you will have more time for us in the future. All the best Jonas. Brian
All is well brian , i know that i have not been active lately on the forum but i have had a few struggles to go thru that it consumed most of my time
I wanted to make a donation so you guys would know you are not forgotten for the time i was not so active

Great to hear from you Jonas! Hopefully, your struggles will be over soon and you can spend more time with us here. 👍

I recently received two donations from John S and Doug B. Thank you both for your generosity in helping out with forum costs. In truth, donations go beyond just money, they show that my efforts and those who help administer the forum are appreciated. My thanks to you all(y)

Last edited:
Back