Dr. 25 Esk. 3

USN

Good morning gentlemen,

Does anyone happen to have any period photos of the 25th dragoons in their collection they'd share? Especially of the 3rd squadron, I am hoping to find some more information/ documentation on that unit as I can't seem to find much in the wild.

Thank you,
USN

Good morning gentlemen,

Does anyone happen to have any period photos of the 25th dragoons in their collection they'd share? Especially of the 3rd squadron, I am hoping to find some more information/ documentation on that unit as I can't seem to find much in the wild.

Thank you,
USN
I know there are a few in the background of this photo. I will have to look later to see if I have any others.
52094831811_90ee36aa81_h.jpg

Good morning gentlemen,

Thank you,
USN
I have a Wurttemberg Dragoon photo
I will look to see what regiment
It is in a frame
so I will need to figure out how to scan it
Steve

Reactions: USN
Your best bet would be to check and see what regiment history books
might be out there for sale
Steve
So far I've only found one which I did end up purchasing, the man I'm looking for is actually credited with helping write it but I didn't see any photos.

I don't suppose you were ever able to get a look at the back of the this photo were you?
I need to put that back on my list of things to do
I had let it slip with others things getting in the way
I will made myself a note
Steve

Reactions: USN
Back