E Bay

madtheswine99

Anyone think this is real

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GERMAN-SAXON-CUIRASSIER-HELMET-WW-I-WW1-ERA-/141678514186?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fcb2900a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Totally bogus....some idiot got hosed big time! Translation....the helmet was a fake and the person who bought it was fooled into thinking that it was real. He wasted his money.

It's a POS. It started at $35, I think, which was a fair price for it. Over $700 just shows that some people should buy books and do research before bidding / buying.

Ron

It is hard to understand, how anyone with that kind of money would not either be a member or at least visit the forum's Ebay section and find out the truth. There truly is a sucker being born every minute.

The shame is the buyer will probably now join a forum and proudly show his prize expecting kudos only to be bitterly disappointed and depart from the hobby.

glenn66 said:
The shame is the buyer will probably now join a forum and proudly show his prize expecting kudos only to be bitterly disappointed and depart from the hobby.

This is a common scenario I am afraid :x

Regards,

Edwin

edwin said:
This is a common scenario I am afraid :x

I post more on the WRF and see that often such new members do not take well to the bad news, get into a fight and end up with a banning.

Back