Ebay Guards du Corps helmet

Well well,
"Aux âmes bien nées, la valeur n´attend point le nombre des années" :giggle:
Corneille

Andreas, because you seem to speak and understand the french language very well: here is another very well documented forum where you will find a lot of interesting informations and answers to all your questions about Pickelhauben too ;)

Are you a german collector?

Nichts für ungut ;)

Philippe
;)
Thanks Argonne for sharing the link to the other forum. I will definitely check it out.
I am German but for the last 20+ years I am living in the USA. So not sure what kind of collector that makes me;)
I do not really know Corneille, but I like what you posted.
Cheers
Andreas

Telling me how to collect, what to collect and when, and how to react to others, that have nothing nice to say about a purchase a member made, I can live without
Welcome to the forum Andreas,
One of the great features of this forum, apart from the extensive amount of knowledge available, is the tone of voice used. "Belligerent" language is rather uncommon, especially if someone is trying to give you advice.
you don't know nothing about me or my collection
Maybe you can show (a part of) your collection? I for one would be really interested in that :)
Regards,
Lars

One of the great features of this forum, apart from the extensive amount of knowledge available, is the tone of voice used. "Belligerent" language is rather uncommon, especially if someone is trying to give you advice.

Maybe you can show (a part of) your collection? I for one would be really interested in that :)
Regards,
Lars
So would I, I really like other forum members showing their collection. Or latest buy's for that.
I agree with the rest of your post also, we are all here guy's trying to help, not to judge.

Regards, Coert.

Regards,
Lars
Lars,

three of my helmets have been recently posted. A Bavarian and a Baden reserve officer helmet and the Guards helmet of an enlisted man. Furthermore, there a several pictures of the Guards du Corps helmet I purchased the other week. I don't have any other pictures of it, as I haven't received it yet. And now you, show us some of your helmets. Can't wait to see them :)

Hi,
I think "belligerent" is not the right term at all ;) Sorry if I was too crude for some ears or eyes there 😧
It´s certainly the result of "rough" but however always fair discussions full of passion that I am habituated on the french forum. To be very critical is a part of the french spirit 🤗

Philippe
;)

the link delivers an error code :(
Andreas,

Very strange, it works for me :unsure:

Some direct links, maybe? Just try them ;)

Philippe
;)

Andreas,

Very strange, it works for me :unsure:

Some direct links, maybe? Just try them ;)

Philippe
;)
Very nice collection. I really liked the background information you found about the soldiers who actually wore these helmets.

Back