Ebay seller with 2 ID's??

weirdpyramid

This seller is looking very fishy to me and think he is using to user names in order to offer extremely rare items....

This week he is offering this...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260954853484?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_3618wt_1285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and last week this...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170774679426?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1689wt_1285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The item descriptions and paragraph formatting are very similar along with his "terms" paragraph at the bottom. The pictures also seem to be from the same camera, with the same angles. His items are very convincing but I get a bad feeling. Has anyone ever dealt with these or this seller before?

Never heard of either and haven't dealt with either. I have been past Rostock though, and Gross Krankow is just down the A-bahn from it! Are there templates that might make for the similarities? However, I have to admit that the photography is very similar... but then again, there could be reasons for that too... :-k

Also, when I looked back just now, one had the photos removed due to violations of image shack's rules... ? hmmmmmm..... interesting.

I think you're on to something... But again, maybe two friends / fellow collectors??? Also, are they originals? I wouldn't know an original from a replica in Mutzen.

:D Ron

poniatowski said:
I have been past Rostock though, and Gross Krankow is just down the A-bahn from it!

Yes I looked that up too, I figure maybe residence location and work location possibly. 45 min drive from each other. You never know.

poniatowski said:
Also, are they originals? I wouldn't know an original from a replica in Mutzen.

Not sure if they are original but they are definitely represented as such. I haven't had so much experience with visor caps but from what I have learned is that the construction can be very different from one cap to the next. The TK looks to be a good one and the IR92 label inside of the cap is very convincing. I am really not sure. :-k

Back