Emoticons

joerookery

I vote that Margo adds many more cool emoticoms to the menu. I have seen many and don't know how to add them so I figured I could lay this on Margo. Or is it just my childish nature?

I second that motion. We need more emoticons. I've an emotional temperament and I need to, well, emote.

Chas. :cry:

Joe, I love em to, they can say so much without the need to type. How many do you want, like Otto I have loads.

Just save the ones shown as pictures and then put them in your poats as you do any picture.

Thanks Mike, so all I had to do is copy the ones I like. Still, I would like Margo to put some more up if she could -- I am such a spoiled brat today.

Intertech said:
I finally managed to find some time to add some smileys for you.

Some? Good Lord, how can a guy choose? Now hopefully people will not go silly with these, as then we would eventually degrade into......
DancingPenguins.gif

Tony,
You are the last person I would have thought would stoop to dancing penguins. :grommit:
Gus

Gustaf said:
You are the last person I would have thought would stoop to dancing penguins.

Now you see, that just shows how little you know me. My close friends and especially my wife, would say that dancing penguins probably describes me the best! :drunken: T

Gustaf said:
:sex:
This on hade me puzzeled for a moment

Oh Ghus ...oh Ghus let your mind run wild for a while. Here's the view from the reverse :bootyshake: Mind you .. it's a little strong for a family forum like ours #-o

Hi Margo,

OMG, you don't know what you started. Anyway thanks for the added smileys, at least we can express our feelings without saying the words. I'm sure Gus will use the lot of them within the next month.

:bravo:
Hi Margo, when you do something...WOW!!!

...but I think that we need some more :cool: (just kidding)

GREAT JOB!

:) TT :)

Oh Man, I have been moderated, I blame Tony, if it had not been for his dancing penguins, I would not have been so foolish. And to think that I thought he was one senseble person on the forum.
Gus

Hi Margo,
I thought this would be the out come, I kinda thought it was a bit much (when I figured out what it meant) for the forum.
Best wishes
Gus
ps I still blame this on Tony

Bless you Margo you did us proud. I'd buy you a drink at SOS if Brian wouldn't hit me. You deserve it. Thanks! :eek:ccasion7:

Back