Enlisted M95 Garde Grenadier pickelhaube.

Thanks a lot Tony!
When I saw it for sale, I couldn't resist it. To me, it also seemed a perfectly original helmet, so I had to have this one for my collection.
Having it here, and seeing all it's features and fittings, made me realize it was never messed with.
I am very happy to have it here, my collection is growing quite fast now. A bit too fast for my wallet though.
But hey, you live only once. I am so happy to see it here next to my other helmets.

Best regards, Coert. :)

Great helmet - very jealous! Would look great beside my Ersatz Guard Pickelhaube.

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Thanks a lot Tony!
When I saw it for sale, I couldn't resist it. To me, it also seemed a perfectly original helmet, so I had to have this one for my collection.
Having it here, and seeing all it's features and fittings, made me realize it was never messed with.
I am very happy to have it here, my collection is growing quite fast now. A bit too fast for my wallet though.
But hey, you live only once. I am so happy to see it here next to my other helmets.

Best regards, Coert. :)
Yes u only live once, my usual reason when I overspent on haubes 😆

Thank you all for the positive and nice comments everybody! I'll have to start reorganizing my collection display, again.. ;)
I am very happy with this nice enlisted Garde Grenadier M95.

Regards, Coert.:)

Back