ersatz with waterloo

charly239

any thought?? english made??

tom

http://www.ebay.de/itm/161470690344?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks legit, but read his feedback on ebay....

someone else had a negative experience with that same helmet.

you are right...feedback isn't positive....but paypal payment possible :)

tom.....

i wait some days bevor bidding

The seller says it is a relisting after an ebayer named seeallmyauctions (!) was the high bidder but did not pay and re-advertised the helmet for sale immediately... Follows a list of insults to seeallmyauctions, continued in the question/answer section of the ad...

No returns.... for me that's a BIG red flag and I don't bid on no-return auctions. But then, that's me. Besides, look at the back of the plate.

:D Ron

The liner looks too large for the helmet; there is a big over lap. Reichs-Kokarde looks like its been repainted. There appears to be a lot of solder on the back of the Wappen.

911car said:
The seller says it is a relisting after an ebayer named seeallmyauctions (!) was the high bidder but did not pay and re-advertised the helmet for sale immediately... Follows a list of insults to seeallmyauctions, continued in the question/answer section of the ad...

That is not correct what the seller says.
That i wanted to sell it correct.
Won the helmet and paid it , but after asking better foto's of the plate he was not at home and after that he said a lot of bad things to me.
Never again with this seller.

Back