Etobikoe Military Show -Today

zipperheads9

I attended the Etobikoe military show with Cliff N . Stalhelm was there as well. Very busy show alot of interesting headgear for sale and display . Here a few photo's
BadenJR170.jpg

GaurdRegtM15.jpg

WurttenburgM-95.jpg

45thHomepatternHelmetFront.jpg

45thmilitiaside.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

LateperiodLancerhelmet.jpg

The Baden is for the JR170 the Gaurd was tagged for 1st gaurds , could not make out inside rear .The Prussian Felt was very nice , sorry missed unit as well as the Prussian M15 beside it. The Bearskin is to Canadian Grenadier Gaurd's ( of Ottawa ) , and the Lancer Helmet is brit 1890's but did not note which unit. The Blue Home Pattern Helmet was a rare site at a show it is the 45th Battalion Canadian Militia and is dressed out for an officer.
As i was leaving there were 4 cases of Wappen of various state most were Officer's M15 as they were that buetiful fire guilding , Holhozen shield on prusian Eagle Oldenburg Dragoon Baden Reserve Wurtenburg reserve Beverin A few other's that were not common. I did get HER business card , she say's her husband collected them over along period ,
Mark

Mark, I was glad to see you and Cliff there and chat with you, if only briefly. It's been a while. The turnout was incredible.
Hans

Hans , I did mean to get back to talk ,but got to many contact's and never got the chance. Cliff and I parked way out in the middle of TO. they have to do something about booking during tournamnet's .
I found it a good show though the prices did not indicate any financial problem's . Some item's i found ay over priced , though their were some deal's .
Mark

Hey Mark,
I found the same as far as prices go, at the big gun show next to SOS, it seems that the prices have nearly doubled on many items.
Gsu

Back