Etobikoe Military show

Here is a bit more info. Look forward to seeing some of the guys there. :)

SATURDAY, MARCH 29th, 2008 SHOW

Etobicoke Olympium 590 Rathburn Road, Toronto

8:30am - 2:00pm
Admission $7.00
Children under 12 free with adult

Cheers,
Cliff

that was a bust one. Nice to see Brian and Chas as well as Hans .
All i got pics of were this little buety , though there were a few other nice pieces.

IMG_0898.jpg

Prusianpeller.jpg

pellerrifgtsd.jpg

was dated 1917 and corps marked

There were some very nice head pieces at the show.
It was nice to see Brian and Hans again and to finally meet Chaz.

It was a very busy show. Tho, I don't know how much was getting sold.
I also meet other guys that I know and talked to. So, I did not get too much of a chance to really look at stuff.
I did pick up a couple of things for myself tho. Looking forward to the next show. :D

Cliff

It was a pleasure to finally meet Brian and Chas at the show, even if it was only a brief handshake. I was drawn away from my table for quite a long time while you guys were talking with Mark and Cliff, which is too bad because there were quite a few things that I would have liked to discuss with both of you. I hope to see you both at the summer show.

The show was very busy. Even so,I managed to sell only one helmet, but did enjoy talking about my display, which drew a surprising amount of interest from people who knew little or nothing about German WW1 militaria and obviously wanted to learn.

Hans

Hello Men:

Ditto! It was a pleasure making your acquaintances as well. Hans had a very impressive display with a killer M18 Stahlhelm at the apex.

We scattered too soon. Sorry about that.

Chas.

Back