Evolution of the Prussian metal Pickelhaube

Sandmann

Dear friends,
it was a hard piece of work, but I’m very happy to be able to present a guide to the metal Pickelhaube on my website now:
Development history of the Metal-Pickelhaube in Prussia from 1843 to 1918
Hope I was able to eliminate all mistakes and copy mistakes, which was not easy with the amount of data. Anyway, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you‘ll find a mistake. It would be a great help.
Anyway, have fun and hopefully you will enjoy it.

Dear friends,
it was a hard piece of work, but I’m very happy to be able to present a guide to the metal Pickelhaube on my website now:
Development history of the Metal-Pickelhaube in Prussia from 1843 to 1918
Hope I was able to eliminate all mistakes and copy mistakes, which was not easy with the amount of data. Anyway, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you‘ll find a mistake. It would be a great help.
Anyway, have fun and hopefully you will enjoy it.
A quick view...but. this is great. Top. And...now I will take time! Thank you. Francis

I am impressed and enthusiastic about your uniform related (uniformkundlichen) elaborations on the headgear of the “old Army”!
The structure created on the website enables faster and sounded access, whereby the regulations are compared and presented with the corresponding real pieces (Realstücke).
Thanks for that…….
Best regards
Frank

Thank you Francis. I hope it still meets your expectations later :)
Great job! I once saw a simple drawing on the evolution in the shape of the Kürassier Helmets. All in one drawing. I only forgot where I saw that. It cannot be that difficult...for an artist.

Back