Exotic helmet

b.loree said:
Well now.....women in uniform, that does have a long history as does women in battle risking their lives helping the wounded before WW 1, during and after WW 2 until this very day. No war at any time,
could have been conducted without their help and sacrifice.

Amen. Not to mention the wives at home, without whom any type of venture into a combat zone would be much more difficult. (...and girlfriends, well husbands and boyfriends for the women... :wink: )

:D Ron

We used to have a serious collector on the site named Amy. She lived in Singapore. Have not seen her for years but she had a significant collection. Married to an Australian who had a huge amount of equipment.

joerookery said:
We used to have a serious collector on the site named Amy. She lived in Singapore. Have not seen her for years but she had a significant collection. Married to an Australian who had a huge amount of equipment.

Her husband's name is Rod, but for the life of me I can not remember his last name or pseudonym on the forum. Rod has bunkers full of the coolest stuff, but if I recall correctly, it is mostly Amy's.

We have had too many old friend drift away.

Her husband's name is Rod, but for the life of me I can not remember his last name or pseudonym on the forum.

Hey Gus, I think his & her last name is Bellers, if I remember correctly. I don't know what his pseudonymn is on here either.

I sold Amy a couple of enlisted helmets 7-8 years ago via eBay, and shipped them to Singapore.

Alan

Yup, Rod Bellers, thanks Alan, I have lost a lot of names and places since the last surgery. It seems that when I get them back they stay. Rod is a very interesting person (so is Amy) it is a shame that they no longer participate here.

Back