First Donation 2018

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
A few minutes ago, I just received a donation from Al aka shootest here on the forum. My thanks Al, much appreciated :thumb up:

My thanks to Patrick, Eric, Sandy and Jaap for their recent donations. Thank you all gentlemen. Brian

Again, an additional donation from Reginald W. Thank you! The support is always very encouraging.
Another Thank You, to the owners of Advanced Guard Militaria for today's contribution. :thumb up:

My thanks to Advanced Guard Militaria for their donation to forum server fees. :thumb up:

My thanks to Warren P for his recent donation to the forum operating fees. :thumb up:

My thanks to member Andrew S for his recent contribution to the forum. Thank you Andrew and please make full use of the information presented here and get involved in discussions.

My thanks to Amy B for her recent very generous donation to the forum. All I can say Amy, is that it is so very cool to have you here with us. To my knowledge, there are few women that have any interest in militaria and we are very fortunate to have you as an active member of this forum! :thumb up: I hope that we can meet at the upcoming SOS.

Back