First Donation 2020

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Our first donation of 2020 was received today from Sandy F. via Paypal. Sandy was first in 2019 as well. Thank you very much Sandy! :thumb up: In total, we received 7 donations during 2019. We now have 2,669 members as of this date in 2020. All donations should be made through Paypal using my email: [email protected] . At present we are having a problem with this forum platform hosting pictures, tech support is working on this. However, in future we may have to do a major overhaul/change of the forum's host program. I will post a notification here if that is going to take place and our forum goes offline. Again HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of our members world wide.

Hi Brian,

Just made a donation again. Thanks for all the work you do, and thanks to all members for the contributions which make the forum so interesting and enjoyable.

Hope we can do better than 7 donations this year!

Happy New Year to all

Patrick

My thanks Patrick. All the best in 2020!
A thank you also goes out to Michel T. in Belgium for his contribution today. :thumb up:

Just made my donation for 2020 Brian.
Keep up the good work! :)

Greetings, Coert. :thumb up:

Thanks Coert! Thanks also goes out to Eric B. and Reg W. for their recent donations as well!! :thumb up:

My thanks to Robert R for his recent contribution to the forum expense. Much appreciated Robert!

Back