First Donation 2021

Thank you Oliver W. for your recent donation to the forum. Great to have you back with us and I hope that your health issues have been dealt with.

My thanks to SkipperJohn for his recent contribution. Thank you.

Last edited:
A tip of the haube to Alan G. and Mike K. for their recent donations to our forum. Thank you gentlemen.

Ron P. Thank You for your recent donation and the numerous posts you have made on the forum. Great to have you with us !

Ron P. Thank You for your recent donation and the numerous posts you have made on the forum. Great to have you with us !
I like to look in from time to time! Haven't been on as much since I retired, but it's funny how busy things get when you have nothing to do!

A Great White North thank you to L. N. Young for his recent very generous donation to the forum. I am using GWN because we have already had snow last week and as I write this we are under a “snow storm watch” expecting 5 cm. tonight. Not a big deal for us but just a reminder that the big freeze is inevitable. 😊

Well, it only took two months for it to wind through the postal systems. Now that is real efficiency--not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big thank you to Mar K and Kyle C for their recent donations to the forum. Great to have you with us.

Sandy, thank you for your recent donation to the forum and all of your many 2021 posts here on the forum. We are very fortunate to have you here with us.

Back