For our Women! International Women's Day

Rendsburg

Congratulations for today, International Women's Day.
Beeing, wives, daughters, mothers, girl friends, lovers, sisters... we don't live without you. Are you that do the world go around!
Otto :D

Thank you Otto. You may have hit on something here. These are pictures of mine. Her name is Lori and she could not make it to the SOS this year but will try and come next year while I am playing in the sand.

These were taken last year at the Navy Ball in Shreveport, LA.

Ball1a.jpg

ball4a.jpg

I hope you all try and get her to join you all next year.

R

Paul

Hey paul, \I sure hope we can get her to come to SOS so we can warn her about you, what is a nice girl like her doing with a bum like you?
Gus the Pooh

Here is a picture of my brothers lovely wife Lori with little boy Eric who is three from this last Christmas.

Lori%20and%20Eric.jpg

Remember, Eric is the one who needs a donation of a GdC kinderhelm.

Okay Paul, I think you must be dreaming...two Lori's? Are you dating your brothers wife? And just why have these lovely women not been invited on the girl's side of the forum? Are you boys afraid of something? Really, get in touch with Margo so that we can get to know them before the next SOS...who knows what will develope there next year...hee hee hee

Otto, thank you for the compliments on International Womens Day. You are so sweet to remember.

Maggie

That was very sweet Otto. Now post your famous women. But, not a whole photo album. You're on probation when it comes to photos.

:lol:

Hi Tart,
You women, deserve much more than that, much more than a simple day, you deserve the paradise...for tolerate us, men, simple and mortal tiring boys, being you, goddesses!
:cool: Otto :D

Hey Otto, a quick English lesson, Your and you're sound the same in our language and are often both written as your (you're is you are).
Sorry Paul, I don't want to be pointing out your mistakes, but I thought Otto might need a bit of translation.
Best wishes
A good tax paying citizen

Gustaf said:
Hey Otto, a quick English lesson, Your and you're sound the same in our language and are often both written as your (you're is you are).
Sorry Paul, I don't want to be pointing out your mistakes, but I thought Otto might need a bit of translation.
Best wishes

What?

Paul LeBrasseur said:
Gustaf said:
Best wishes

What?
I don't chew my cabbage twice!

Otto wins for most erudite and thoughtful. Thanks Otto for thinking of us. James, where is your wife - that goes for the rest of the "guys" as well. :book: It's not too late to buy them a gift for Women's Day.

I've been working all night to get Ruby striped oiled and ready for some action.
Gus

Back