FORUM DONATIONS 2016

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Gentlemen and Lady/ies: We have entered a new calendar year and donations to the forum to help meet expenses would be much appreciated. I maintain this site without annoying pop up advertisements, there is no other way to meet expenses than donations from members. Paypal payment. is probably the easiest but snail mail or any other means are acceptable, NO AMOUNT is too small. My personal email for Paypal is [email protected].
I am on the forum everyday, reading posts, making corrections, adding pics, helping with registrations and answering PM's. This is largely a one person operation although, I do owe thanks to my son Logan and my good friend Tony Schnurr for ongoing help and technical expertise. I could not provide this forum without either one of them. This is one of the best military collector forums on the internet, it can only be maintained by your participation and financial support. Everyone loves FREE....FREE, IS ALWAYS GOOD! However, your donation no matter the amount, is a sign of appreciation, a recognition of how much you enjoy this forum, how much you learn from it and the money it saves you from making bogus purchases. The logical conclusion is...help support it! Thank you, Brian Loree Owner/Admin Pickelhaubes.com

Thank you James, as always, it is members like you who keep this forum going!

Donations just received today from Col Joe, Adam H., Eric B. and James Le Brasseur. Thank you gentlemen.
Donations today: Edwin vB and Patrick C.. Thanks to both for their donation and contributions to our growing forum.
Neil Young, thank you Neil.

A big thanks to Lars A. who is our latest member to donate to help out with the forum costs. Thank you Lars.

Hi all and aspecialy brian
i made a donation as i am using this website daily and learned a lot over the years off collecting so a donation is at its place
al those months that i am a member of this forum i have seen and learnd more than when i went to school
well in my private live only hey :wink:
for al that information and the friendlyness over those months i want to say

THANKS ALL

jonas

Jonas, thank you, for your support and participation here on the forum. You have become one of our major participants and I can always count on you for a comment. Thank you very much for the recent donation. Regards, Brian

b.loree said:
Jonas, thank you, for your support and participation here on the forum. You have become one of our major participants and I can always count on you for a comment. Thank you very much for the recent donation. Regards, Brian

This does tend to be a friendly place. :thumb up:

Donation received Jonas. Thank you very much for your continued support of the forum. :thumb up:

Hi to all

I made a donation today, and would like to thank you all for the knowledge and wealth of insight that you members have provided over the years.

I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Great New Year.

Cheers to Pickelhaube.com

A Great Forum with friendly members who give valuable advice and make you feel welcome even if you are inexperienced. I have often referred others to this site when they are enquiring what they have or want to buy/sell etc.

Best Wishes to all

Steve

Back