Forum Re-org

You will notice a few small changes have occured.

1. "Latest Find" has been moved from out of Pickelhauben and into a new category called "Collecting" as everyone can post whatever. After an item has been in "Latest Find" for a year, I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

2. Under the category "General Militaria Discussion" is a a new forum "Weapons and Ordnance" and all weapons and those casings that some guy has been saturating the forum with can go in there.

3. "Helmets on ebay" has been moved out of Pickelhauben and into the "Collecting" category and it is now called is "Items on ebay" so everything can be discussed, not just helmets.

When I try to access the Weapons forum (where I presume the photos of my Dreyse now live) I'm told:

"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

which seems harsh!

Keith

As I have mentioned, a new local tech support company has been hired to look after the forum. They will be transferring all forum files and arrangements are underway with our previous tech support. I have outlined the problems we have been experiencing:
Unable to clear PM boxes
New Post Accumulation
Missing "Collector Reference Books" area.
If anyone has identified other problems, please PM me.
Consequently, we may experience a shut down of the forum for short periods of time. I appreciate everyone's patience in this matter. We will have a better forum as a result. Regards to all, Brian

Brian I would like to see notifications come back on. When I was following or have contributed to a thread I would get an email about a new posting. This has not happened for quite some time.

Thank you for all your efforts Brian.

I am sure things will work out just fine for all of us.
Forum downtime is something we will cope with.

Thank you! :)

Tony without Kaiser said:
Brian I would like to see notifications come back on. When I was following or have contributed to a thread I would get an email about a new posting. This has not happened for quite some time.
This is something to take in. I never had any notifications, like I do on other forums I am active on.. :thumb up:

Back