Gaga about 'haubes.......

As she is well known for her penchant for weird outfits I wondered if anyone could photoshop the insanely talented Lady Gaga wearing a 'haub and we could send it to her? I'm sure she'd think about incorporating one into her wardrobe if she saw this?

What do you guys think?

Any excuse to look/listen at/to her I say! And she'd look pretty damn devine in one of these things.

I agree Mikey....women look great in Haubes! I have a 1980's poster from Germany with a lovely woman wearing a Saxe officer haube, platform sandals and short shorts!! Very cool. So look Mikey PM me with some details of what you have been up to. I miss those calls from London Mate! Yes, I am still playin in the band!! brian

Yep that would be her style

gaga.jpg

Ahhhh - she's way ahead and already got one! She would go for one of the most expensive one's too!

But it looks like her bum's been inflated in this picture though? Actually, I wouldn't .........no better not go there, eh?

The reminds me of the woman who asked her now exhusband, "Does this dress make my butt look big?" To which he responded, "No your butt makes the dress look big!"

Nothing like an outfit that shouts, "Pay attention to ME! I'M in need of ATTENTION! YOU need to care about MY life!"

Sorry, I don't like celebrities... I guess I get it from having worked at an airport. :p

:D Ron

Thats what I thought. But does she need to do all that when she can write songs and sing them like this?....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRILEQhJqoo&feature=PlayList&p=E5A745E840BB5655&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=40

With what she's wearing here a 'haube could only tone it down!

Great picture - hope the helm is a repro. Don't think I'd wear to those "killer-heels" when cleaning (or even attempting to wear) my GDCs, in case I lost my balance and thus resulted in a very expensive dent.

Have a photo somewhere of the Dragon (ex M.I.L) wearing an OR's GDC at the dinner table - will post.

In the meantime my better half can wear the killer heels - on proviso that my collection is "Strictly out of bounds !!"

Interesting skirt - looks like a barrage balloon!

Martin

QUOTE: "Interesting skirt - looks like a barrage balloon!"

HAHA!!!

It's got a kind of 'Jhodpur' vibe so it's kind of in keeping with the helmet.....

Yes Mikey still playin in the band! I would go crazy without it. Next gig Dec 26TH.....keeps me off the streets! Will try to foto the poster during the hollidays. Brian

Still playing the Jackson? What amp do you use it with? I haven't played for ages. Still got a Les Paul and an SG Junior though......oh and a Strat - I always forget that one!

Yeah, we wanna see that poster!

Have a great Christmas, mate!!!

Mikey, to clarify the title of this thread maybe we should explain that in popular French, being "gaga" means to be crazy, nuts, obsessed about something (or somebody)...
Comes from "gateux" (senile).

Good point, Bruno. My wife mentioned that too. My wife said 'Lady Crazy'. I think Gaga's a good name for a popstar, especially her.

Glam-rock is back, and in a big way. Last time we had this lot - and the bass-player sure knew how to dress! Check him at 1:04.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgiDINcZ-q4&feature=PlayList&p=F1EF976F01F0C880&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

Steve Priest, his Royal 'Haubeness.

We're gaga over our Budgie, I know that much....

And of course we are all 'gaga' about 'haubes.........aren't we?

Yea Mikey...still play the Jackson thru a Fender Pro Sonic amp. Email me from face book and I will make you a friend. You can see some band pics of the latest gigs. By the way, those guitars of yours deserve to be played!! Get to it, Merry Xmas to you as well Mate! Brian

Back