Garage Sale

aicusv

Just got home from a local garage sale - was able to pick up a few thing; 4 caps (1 Württ - Paul Wagman IR 121, 1 Tech troops - 2 PB, 2 Bavarians both marked and named), an Officer of Tech. Troops cap, M'18 steel helmet (complete liner and strap), and a M15 Ulan with Überzug -cover is marked UR3. I will post more photos and details later.Uncle Ron's 1.jpg

At a garage sale??? Wow I wish I had some like that in my area, Congrats on a Great treasure find.

James

Wow, great stuff...the fact is, whether its Imperial German militaria, or Roman armour, there is still more to be unearthed than there is in collections or museums!

Super haul , congrats !
:???: What are the odds to find this lot in a garage sale , in what part of the world is this street ?

I did find a haube years ago at a local garage sale......a Prussian M15, minus spike top and liner. In addition, there was some sort of German WW2 naval jacket which I also bought. The sellers were a couple of young guys who had dabbled in militaria collecting and were selling off these pieces along with the usual junk. The quality of items found at this sale are way beyond what I found and if market prices were paid, there is a substantial amount of money on that table.

Back